Re: MVN again - now on Dataviews :( !

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 05:10:21 EDT

    All code dependencies do have explicit versions in the parent pom
    (and maven actually requires version to be present). But Maven
    plugins are considered different beasts and versions are not
    required. If omitted, Maven will fetch the latest version. This
    caused us grief in the past already, so explicitly setting plugin
    versions as well is a good idea.

    Andrus