Re: Document Generation

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2007 - 13:37:51 EDT

    The JavaDoc issue is on the wish list:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/30-wish-list.html

    It hasn't been worked upon yet, though (to my knowledge). You can't
    just edit the subclass if you want to continue using the modeler to
    make changes, because your comments would get overwritten by the
    modeler the next time you generated the class. Ideally, I think, we'd
    allow comments to be entered into the modeler to be generated.

    I'm not sure about the ER question (I never use that stuff). It isn't
    in Cayenne, but if you can find a tool you like which reads the DB,
    that might be your best option at this point in time. Maybe others
    will have some better thoughts on that issue.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg