Re: Temporal Database (Almost)

From: james (m0..ensenplanet.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2007 - 17:22:30 EDT

    Thanks for the pointer to Jackrabbit. It does, however seem just a
    repository type application, with no database capability. The database is
    the more important part. I just need the repository behvior to enable
    robust multi-user data editing. I have been looking for a while and it
    seems that the repository approach could work, but if there were a better
    way I would be all for it.

    An old favorite quote, "Sometimes hard problems require hard sollutions"

    James Jensen