Re: questions about reflection

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2007 - 06:15:37 EDT

    Hi there,

    Runtime access to the mapping metadata is done via EntityResolver [1]:

    DataContext context = ...
    EntityResolver resolver = context.getEntityResolver();

    EntityResiolver contains information about ObjEntities (java
    classes), DbEntities (DB tables) and the mapping between them.

    Hope this helps.
    Abdrus

    [1] http://cayenne.apache.org/doc20/api/cayenne/org/apache/cayenne/
    map/EntityResolver.html