Re: To dep PK

From: pinkybum_nabble (neil.pinkerto..dsu.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 19:25:21 EDT

    I have unchecked all the "To dep PK" boxes. The PK generation setting is
    default. The log output is as follows:

    INFO QueryLogger: INSERT INTO ScanFiles (SCANFILE_ID, name) VALUES (?, ?)
    INFO QueryLogger: [bind: 200, 'ScanNumber B1']
    INFO QueryLogger: === updated 1 row.
    INFO QueryLogger: [bind: 200, 'ScanNumber A1']
    INFO QueryLogger: *** error.

    It seems the PK generator is creating a duplicate SCANFILE_ID of 200 (which
    is the default starting value in AUTO_PK_SUPPORT.

    Neil