Re: Load DataSource (opt.)

From: Robert A. Decker (rdecke..gp.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 12:19:36 EDT

    Yes, exactly. I would have expected either of two things to happen
    when I picked an item in the pop-up. I would have expected the fields
    in the bottom of the form to be filled out automatically based on the
    pop-up choice (preferred), or I would have expected the connection to
    use the information from the item that I picked in the pop-up (and
    override those values if they're filled out in the form?)