CayenneDataObject eof equivalent method for awakeFromInsertion

From: Robert A. Decker (rdecke..gp.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 13:40:15 EDT

    I've looked through the API doc for CayenneDataObject but wasn't able
    to find what I'm looking for. Is there a method similar to eof's
    awakeFromInsertion?

    I'm looking for a method that is called when a data object (in my
    case, a CayenneDataObject subclass) is inserted into a DataContext.

    For what I'm doing I can probably get away with putting my code in
    the consructor for my class, but I'd rather put it in a method that's
    called automatically when the data object is inserted into a context.

    Thanks,