Lifecycle Callbacks!

From: Gary Jarrel (garyjarre..mail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 06:55:30 EDT

    Hi Guys!

    I've just delved into using lifecycle callbacks for the first time,
    and I can't seem to get my call back to fire in what seems to be a
    relatively simple code:

    LifecycleCallbackRegistry registry = context.getEntityResolver()
                                    .getCallbackRegistry();
    LifecycleListener listener = new AttributeChangeListener();
    registry.addDefaultListener(listener);
    News news = (News) DataObjectUtils.objectForPK(this.context, News.class, 1);
    assertNotNull(news);
    System.err.println(news);
    news.setBody("test");
    context.commitChanges();
    System.err.println(news);

    I have read over the manual chapter on call backs a few times, and
    can't seem to find what I'm doing wrong - but it has been a very long
    day and maybe I'm starting to gone insane!

    Thank you!

    Gary