Re: AW: CayenneDataObject over WebService

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 11:30:35 EDT

    Hi Oilid,

    We have a SOAP adapter for ROP sitting in the repo since Summer of
    Code 2006, as there's not enough resources to bring it to the core:

       https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/soc/trunk/cayenne-ropwsdl/

    However there is an alternative - DataObject XML (de)coder that would
    allow you to pass DataObjects around as XML strings. There's not much
    docs available, but you should be able to figure it from the API:

       http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/org/apache/cayenne/xml/package-
    summary.html

    Andrus