Re: Lifecycle Callbacks!

From: Gary Jarrel (garyjarre..mail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 22:26:16 EDT

    Thank you Andrus, good to know I wasn't going mad! I've come across a
    post on this list which mentioned enabling callbacks and referred to
    the chapter at the end of the Lifecycle Callback user guide called
    "Enabling Callbacks" but when I was looking through the guide I could
    not see it :)

    Thanks again!

    Gary