[ANN] Cayenne support is available now in JPublish too

From: Florin T.PATRASCU (florin.patrasc..mail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2007 - 00:05:52 EDT

    Hi there,

    We just added Cayenne support to our Java web framework called
    JPublish (http://code.google.com/p/jpublish/)

    The implementation is very simple and efficient, a JPublish module
    and a lot of valuable info from Cayenne's user list. The Click
    framework was also used as a very good example of how to use Cayenne
    for web development. Thank you all!

    If you're interested, you can read the full announcement on my blog:
    http://weblog.flop.ca/2007/10/12/1192245426029.html

    Also, you can find a very simple TODO webapp demo ready to roll in
    our downloads area: http://code.google.com/p/jpublish/downloads/list

    Give it a try and please send us your feedback, that will be highly
    appreciated and it will help us improving the Cayenne support for
    JPublish.

    Thank you for Cayenne,
    -florin