Re: Reengineer Database Schema ant task

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 11:19:47 EST

    Dave,

    You can use DbLoader class to reengineer DB from your code or build
    an Ant task on top of it.

    In fact if you map the entities as generic classes during
    reengineering, you can use the generated DataMap in the application
    right away, without a restart. I've done it on one project. IMO such
    dynamic ORM is pretty cool.

    Andrus