Re: Faulting nested relationships

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 16:12:41 EST

    My mistake -- I thought you had hand-written a cover method in your
    getShipments() method.

    Is the following what might be causing your problem?

    "Most of flattened relationships are treated as read-only by Cayenne.
    Only one (the most commonly used) type is read/write. It is
    many-to-many (n:m) flattened relationships with a single join table."

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/cayennemodeler-flattened-relationships.html

    Did you do an order.getShipments() and then add a shipment and then do
    order.getShipments() again?

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg