Re: Faulting nested relationships

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 17:16:46 EST

    I have done precisely what you were saying and realize that the relationship
    is read-only. I just thought it would reflect the latest state of the
    graph. Moreover, I'd have thought RefreshQuery would have done the trick.

    I'm beginning to think this may be a caching problem in the ROP client.
    I'll have to play with the server classes to really tell.

    --
    Kevin