ROP listener semantics

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 12:38:43 EST

    Forgive the simplistic nature of this question, but I want to verify my
    understanding of listeners.

    If a server entity has a pre-persist listener and the corresponding
    client entity does as well, then both listeners will be executed, with
    the server called first? Moreover, any modifications made at the server
    level will be reflected back in the client?

    The simple case at hand is to update a date creation field. I have to
    have this listener in the server because objects can be created over
    there. I thought I needed to duplicate this logic for the client as
    well, but after stepping through the debugger, I don't think I have to.

    Thanks,
    Kevin

    --
    Kevin Menard