From DataView location to DataView object?

From: Mary-Anne Wolf (mg..ocasystems.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 15:29:27 EST

    Another beginner question:

    I have a Configuration, conf.
    I can get the names and locations of my DataViews using
    conf.getDataViewLocations()
    which returns a Map.

    How do I get from a String name and location in this Map
    to a DataView object?
    The constructor for DataView takes no arguments.
    The Configuration has no methods that return DataViews.
    The load method assumes one already has a DataView object.

    How is this supposed to work and where is this documented?

    thanks,

    Mary-Anne