Re: Cayenne Transactions

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 13:45:37 EST

    If the goal is to reuse the same transaction between requests, I'd
    suggest using some other transaction manager (Spring? J2EE? I never
    tried cross-request transactions, not sure what solution is the best).
    For Cayenne to play nicely with it, check "Container Managed
    Transactions" in the Modeler.

    Andrus