Re: 3-tier architecture

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 11:13:41 EDT

    On 3/13/08, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
    > Very unlikely. Nobody yet claimed to have plans to do that.

    Borut,

    the person most likely to implement it is the person who would use it
    and understands the issues involved. That person is you.

    All of the committers for Cayenne became "active team members" by
    submitting patches to provide support for those things we needed most.
      I'm sure you already know this, but open source software is not
    about getting a group of other people to implement features you want,
    it's about a group of people sharing code with each other so that
    we're not all reinventing the wheel from scratch so we can take
    advantage of each other's knowledge.

    If this feature is important to you, please submit a patch
    implementing it. If you're not certain of the best way to do it, ask
    questions on the mailing list. Try something and ask for feedback.