Re: Cayenne in j2ee - message beans

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 13:55:28 EDT

    The simplest thing to do is to limit the scope of the thread
    DataContext to the 'onMessage' method. I.e. create a new context on
    entry, bind it to the current thread, and unbind it in the "finally"
    block... The performance impact is of course that you need to refetch
    everything related to your processing on every call, which may or may
    not be a problem.

    Andrus