Re: ROP & lifecycle

From: Marcin Skladaniec (marci..sh.com.au)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2008 - 18:12:32 EDT

    Hi

    Lifecycle listeners do work on ROP, just are invoked in a little
    different fashion than in 'normal' cayenne. For example during
    prePersist you cannot follow any relationships.
    Regarding the notifications, I believe some time ago Andrus started
    adding a mechanism to propagate the changes to all clients using some
    P2P technology, I cannot remember what was it and I'm not sure if it
    is still operational in cayenne.

    Marcin