Child context for Web App

From: Pierre Gilquin (pgilqui..luewin.ch)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2008 - 09:42:35 EDT

    Hi,

    I plan to have a list of DataObject in my application. At init, the list is loaded with the global DataContext
    associated with application level.

    At the session level, I will have a child DataContext so that objects can be created/updated/deleted without interfering
    with others sessions until save or rollback.

    How can I achive this ? Do I have to translate objects from child context to global context in the 2 directions ?

    Is it better to have the application's list using only the global context ?
    In this case, can I use setDataContext for set the global context for a new object ?

    Thanks in advance

    Pierre