Re: Re[2]: Child context for Web App

From: Pierre Gilquin (pgilqui..luewin.ch)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2008 - 06:02:40 EDT

    > I haven't actually ever used the 'localObject' method. I mean you can work with nested context the same way as with
    > parent (global) one, i.e:

    It seems to me that if you want to make relations between objects, they have to be in the same context.
    My idea is to have my list of objects in the parent context for display. For isolation purpose, I need
    create/update/delete operations in a particular session/childContext.

    Do I have to make all these object's conversions (from parent to child context and back) or is there a shortcut ?

    I can thing of a very bad one. After every commit, reload the list of objects in the parent context at the app level.

    Thanks for any idea

    Pierre