Re: Listing Attributes

From: Jean-François Smigielski (jf.smigielsk..mail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2008 - 15:00:38 EDT

    If you want to run the DbAttribute's list of your DbEntity instance, with
    cayenne 3.0M3:

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/org/apache/cayenne/map/DbEntity.html#getAttributes()

    If you want to run the ObjAttribute's list for the ObjEntity associated to
    you DbEntity, I do not know a direct way. Use an EntityResolver instance.
    Anyway, this class will help you a lot:

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/org/apache/cayenne/map/EntityResolver.html

    Regards,

    --