upgrading from 2.0.x to 3.0 M3: is there a guide?

From: Robert Zeigler (robert..uregumption.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 15:32:49 EDT

    I'm looking at upgrading a medium to large app from cayenne 2.0.3 to
    3.0 M3.
    It's a tapestry3/cayenne application. I looked over http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/upgrade.html
    .
    The only thing listed there that may bite me is that the app makes
    some use of Derived db entities, so I'll have to fix that.
    I also seem to recall from the list that using setPersistenceState as
    a location for initializing properties of new objects is deprecated in
    favor of using the lifecycle callbacks.
    Anything else major?

    TIA!

    Robert