Re: Runtime Relationships in Cayenne Modeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 15:08:03 EDT

    This is a bug in M3 [1]. Already fixed on trunk and will be included
    in M4. I.e. you will not see any "runtime" relationships. You can get
    the patched builds of the modeler here - [2].

    [1] https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-984
    [2] http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/nightly/02122008/

    Andrus