Re: Many-to-many bug?

From: Alexis (alexis.tua..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 06:17:37 EDT

    Hi,
    I ran into the same issue, i guess.
    Here's a summary :
    A <-->>RelAB<<-->B
    I get all the RelAB for an A, remove all these objects, readd some new RelAB
    to this A and a B and then commit, all of this in a dedicated datacontext.
    In the logs, the inserts statements are generated as expected, the delete
    statements are not.
    Something weird is that dc.deletedObjects(); returns the correct objects to
    be deleted before i do the commit(); so i guess there's a bug when
    generating the statements corresponding to graph changes.
    Or did i miss something ?

    I use the same workaround as Scott, commit the changes after removing the
    RelABs, but i would like to keep things transactionnal as much as
    possible...

    Thanks for your answer