Re: rich client db security in an untrusted environment

From: Tomi N/A (hefes..mail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2008 - 17:18:13 EDT

    Thank you Kevin, Andrus and everyone who bothered to read my post.
    I gather from your responses that my assumptions about my options with
    regard to security were correct (God I write complex sentences!).
    A colleague I talked to yesterday led me to the same conclusion.

    If I get the opportunity to start the project, I'll probably go the
    ROP way and see where that leads me.
    I have other wild ideas on my mind (like sequoia replication)...gonna
    be an interesting project. :)

    Cheers,
    Tomislav