Re: more than one ObjEntity mapped to class problem

From: Chris Gamache (cgamach..mail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2008 - 17:17:56 EDT

    On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org>wrote:

    > org.apache.cayenne.conf package classes log all startup info. So that can
    > be used for debugging. Of course if you merge configs by hand, you'd have to
    > implement your own logging.

    I guess you're referring to the method I use to load multiple configurations
    at DataContext creation time... :) So, I dropped in a logging facility into
    my ContextCreator to iterator over the ObjEntity collection. There's tons of
    information to choose from. What would be your advice on what to look for?