Re: Handling of database NULL - default value column to modeler?

From: Øyvind Harboe (oyvind.harbo..ylin.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 10:39:21 EDT

    On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > If you mean Malcolm Edgar, he is a committer... Could you point to the
    > patch? We may look at it again.

    Meta data is so popular these days. In addition to a comment field(or
    embedded therein) I could have information such as default value handling
    encoded.

    I assume that my CayenneDataObject subclass could get at the
    comment text from within a getProperty() override.

    --
    Øyvind Harboe
    http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html