Object Cache

From: Ian Jamieson (iajamieso..mail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2008 - 01:10:46 EDT

    Hi List

    I'm using cayenne 3M4.

    I'm a but confused with how to handle the cache.

    I have two objects A related to B in a one to many relationship.
    when I add objects B objects related to A, and immediately in a
    subsequent call ask for those B objects related to A, the new B objects
    are not present, though they are after trying the call again after a few
    seconds.

    To fix it, once I added a B object to A's B objects, I set object A as
    hollow, so
    that the next time A is used, it reloads...

    Is this the right way to make objects refresh their cache ?
    Its a web application, and the same dataContext is used in the different
    calls that
    use object A.

    Ian