Re: Object Cache

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2008 - 08:22:02 EDT

    This should work within the sane DataContext - you should see the
    object on the opposite end of relationship immediately. Can you post
    the relevant code that you are using to set and check the
    relationship? Also what happens in these few seconds (i.e. if this is
    a web application, does it happen in the same request)?

    Andrus