Re: SQL statements from merge token

From: Øyvind Harboe (oyvind.harbo..ylin.com)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2008 - 05:11:55 EDT

    On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 10:24 AM, Tore Halset <halse..vv.ntnu.no> wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > The modeler does this to be able to display the sql before executing it.
    > Create a subclass of MergerContext and override its executeSql(String).

    Thanks!

    A lot of nice tricks is *possible* with Cayenne with a tiny amount
    of code, but it is kinda hard to tell whether or not one is
    doing it the intentional way or not.

    My local copy of the MergerContext interface does not contain any documentation
    of the methods.

    I guess if it works, it's OK. :-)

    --
    Øyvind Harboe