Using Cayenne in GWT wthout DTOs

From: Chanda Fake (chand..usakatimes.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 01:07:18 EDT

    Hi

    I have seen from the mailing list that some people have used Cayenne with
    GWT successfully.What is the best way to expose Cayenne model to GWT without
    using DTOs which I consider as duplication of work. Am trying to use my
    Cayenne domain objects in GWT and running into some usual issues GWT. Am
    thinking if there is a way to create a module with the offending class
    "CayenneDataObject" and then including it using <inherits ..>. What have
    others done.

    Thanks in advance