Re: Using Cayenne in GWT wthout DTOs

From: Chanda Fake (chand..usakatimes.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 11:28:07 EDT

    Hi Michael,

    Thanks for your message and thank you for taking time out of your schedule
    to read my problem. I believe Tapestry does not impose any restrictions on
    what you can send to the view. GWT does. Am able to do pretty much
    everything outside GWT. When I put my Cayenne model I get this error on all
    cayenne classes

    [ERROR] Line 21: No source code is available for type
    org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject; did you forget to inherit a required
    module?

    Chanda