Re: cayenne-tutorial

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2008 - 09:27:03 EDT

    Aha... The screenshot problem was related to the site publishing
    problem - the latest images weren't pushed to the live site. So while
    I am working on straightening that out, you can use the offline
    tutorial that can be found in the docs included in the Cayenne
    download (the start page is "cayenne-2.0.x/doc/index.html").

    Andrus