Re: Example project for tapestry5-cayenne integration?

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2008 - 09:10:50 EST

    Not quite yet. I'm working on porting the T5 tutorial with Hibernate
    to Cayenne and the integration module. Please note that there's also
    a separate mailing list for that project. More details at:

    http://t5cayenne.saiwai-solutions.com/mail-lists.html

    --
    Kevin

    On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Borut Bolina <borut.bolcina@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > today I read the wiki at http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-cayenne/. > > Does anyone has an example project? I like to look at the code :-) > > Thanks, > Borut >