Re: Example project for tapestry5-cayenne integration?

From: Borut Bolčina (borut.bolcin..mail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2008 - 09:28:32 EST

    Hi,

    thanks for quick reply. I looked at the list you are mentioning, but it
    looks deserted and spammed (Christina Aguilera Pussycat), so I decided to
    give it a shot here. I downloaded the sources of tapestry5-cayenne and
    imported them into Eclipse.

    The tutorials on T5-Cayenne integration would be really great. Even one
    short page with info on how to obtain DataContext in T5 pages and services
    would be a great start as right now there seems to be absolute nothing
    neither on T5 wiki and on C3 wiki. I guess I am not the only one trying to
    use Cayenne 3 with Tapestry5. :-o

    There is a whole section on Hibernate at T5 wiki, let's change that. I have
    currently converted
    http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToSpringSecurityAndOpenId to use
    Cayenne instead of Hibernate. Now I would like to extend the example with
    Cayenne frontend stuff (using BeanEditForm and such T5 goodies).

    I need some kickstart in T5-Cayenne. The wiki at
    http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-cayenne/w/list does not have any
    examples, that is why I am posting to this list.

    Thanks,
    Borut

    P.S. Do you have any alpha doc at this moment for me to peek at?