Re: Support for MySQL 5.x VIEWs

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2008 - 04:40:58 EST

    The method that you've mentioned is only used during DB reverse
    engineering. So if you map a view as a regular DbEntity in the modeler
    yourself, running queries against the view should work just fine.

    (we still need to update this method in the adapter, as most people
    are on MySQL 5 by now that supports views, so thanks for pointing it
    out).

    Andrus