Re: Hinting for datatype in Modeler?

From: John Armstrong (siberia..mail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2008 - 10:34:57 EST

    Thanks Tore, a few hours after I sent this I stumbled across the
    Migrate feature.

    This feature is amazing and works very well with Firebird for which I
    use the generic JDBC implementation

    Thanks everyone, cayenne continues to amaze. I have it working nicely
    with Wicket now as I migrate away from Struts, very very nice (it just
    'works'!)

    John-