$ to Build a Rich/Desktop UI for an Open Source system based on Cayenne

From: Eric Lazarus (ericllazaru..ahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 19 2009 - 11:19:45 EDT

    I have several thousand dollars budgeted to have someone build a new UI for a threat modeling system which will become open source.

    The idea person would know cayenne, be very skillful at rich-client UI development, good at distributed processing and smart about security issues.

    If you are interested, please email and let me know about yourself as well as how to reach you.

    Eric