Re: inheritance

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 03:16:11 EDT

    Hi there,

    you can use a common superclass that extends CayenneDataObject. Enter
    it for the DataMap under "Custom Superclass" and then click "Update...".

    Optionally you may declare getters and setters as abstract in this
    superclass. Whether you do that or not, Cayenne will generate correct
    access code in subclasses.

    Andrus