Re: inheritance

From: csergiu77 (csergiu7..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 03:29:36 EDT

    Hi
    thx for answer ,glad that is possible but is till have one question.

    if i start desingning the database i should add this commom fileds manually
    to all tables ?

    or is possible to start with objects and then generate tables ?

    cause if i start with objects and for each object i create i just specify
    that it extedns a class that has those common fields then is super ok .