Re: Any way to check if object has really changed?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 24 2009 - 07:33:48 EDT

    Yeah, we track changes at the object level (with no regards of how
    this affects the DB on commit), so the changes to "arcs" in the graph
    are attached to the corresponding owning objects. There's no easy way
    currently to pick at the list of changes, as the "diff API" is not
    public. I guess we may open some API to list the diffs, so that users
    could search and filter the changes to provide their apps with this
    important info. Something like:

    GraphManager {

       GraphDiff getDiffs();
       GraphDiff getDiffs(ObjectId id);