Re: Quick query question

From: Dave Lamy (davelam..mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 14:36:22 EDT

    Thanks guys.

    I'm actually in the middle of putting together some code that will grab the
    ObjEntity and use the getPrimaryKeyNames() method to get the name of the
    PK.. then just create the expression using "db:" + pkName. I'll let
    everyone know how that goes.. if not great then I can back up to use this
    instead.

    Dave