pruning the querylogger

From: Bryan Lewis (jbryanlewi..mail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 03 2009 - 15:50:39 EDT

    This might be an obvious question but I couldn't find it in the list and docs.

    In our old Cayenne-2-based apps, we selectively pruned the query
    logging to avoid cluttering our log files with uninteresting
    repetitive queries. We used QueryLogger.setLoggingLevel() before each
    performQuery(). Yeah, it was a bit tedious and I'm not surprised to
    see setLoggingLevel() has gone away. But if we still want to prune
    the logging, how do we do it?

    Thanks.