RE: General queries

From: Weddle, Anthony (Anthony.Weddl..luescopesteel.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 15:27:27 EDT

    Thanks, Andrus. I'll take a look at EJBQL and may have to revisit
    SQLTemplates. It's not that the latter is scary, just that it appears to
    be native SQL, rather than being able to used property paths and class
    or object entity names. We're using an ORM framework to avoid native SQL
    wherever we can, so wouldn't want to switch to a framework that forced
    us back to more of it.

    One of the main problems I'm having is that there is so little
    documentation, books and articles about Cayenne. Is there a fairly
    comprehensive list of publications (not necessarily books) on Cayenne?

    Tony