Re: Reengineering Overwrites

From: John Armstrong (siberia..mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 01:56:11 EDT

    Under to Tools menu in the modeler you can select the 'Migrate
    Database Schema' command.

    This will diff the db against your current current map. You can then,
    per change, decide if you want to take the DB version, the Cayenne
    version or ignore.

    Its the best feature ever, I use it daily.

    This may not be what your looking for..
    John-