Performance Tesing

From: Joe Baldwin (jfbaldwi..arthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 18:44:25 EDT

    I am attempting to do performance testing on a JSP webapp that uses
    Cayenne for all of the database access. I am currently using Jmeter
    and JConsole, but the first tests seem to indicate that there is a
    memory leak (either that or I am created a bad test).

    Does anyone have good experience with a test suite that is compatible
    with Cayenne in a Tomcat context?

    Thanks,
    Joe