Two minor modeler feature requests

From: John Armstrong (siberia..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 10:08:30 EDT

    Two items for the Modeler:

    1) Is there a reason it set to use a FileBrowser rather the the
    FileDialog which is more powerful and 'user friendly' on Mac/Win?

    2) Whichever we use should default to the users homedir.

    I can knock these changes out but before I did I wanted to see if
    there was a specific reason they were not implemented in this manner.
    I am still running M5 so it may be this way in later versions, my
    apologies if this is the case.

    I spend a lot of time clicking around that these two items would reduce ;)

    Thanks!
    John-