Re: Two minor modeler feature requests

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 10:18:05 EDT

    I just checked the Modeler code and it is using Swing's JFileChooser
    instead of AWT's FileDialog. On OS X, the AWT FileDialog is the
    "proper" file dialog to use (it is the one Apple mapped to the native
    file dialog). We'd have to change the code to conditionally open
    JFileChooser/FileDialog depending on the platform. I've actually got
    some code that already does that (different project), so maybe it
    could be added. The FileDialog also remembers the size of the open
    window, the directory you were last in, etc. Just like you'd expect
    it to operate on a Mac.

    mrg